Lent
Okay now here's the thing . . . i gotta go to church for Ash wednesday (which i didn't). I gotta fast meat on friday (which i didnt as well). I gotta be nice for the whole month of lent (which i think i'm gonna fail). I'm suppose to give up something for 40 days, which i'm trying hard to think up of what to give up. OMGosh I am totally hopeless aren't i??
So in the spirit of trying to be a good Christian . . . Trying is the key word here . . . i will TRY (again the word TRY) to give up :
1. Alcohol (er . . i think i failed this one already)
2. Donuts (i know i'm gonna fail this one)
3. Comics (this one i failed too)
4. Internet (this one is impossible)
5. Facebook (maybe i shoudn't even put up this one)
Well i've tried you know, i really did. I shoudn't even attempt to make that list. For what it's worth . . i've cut down on alcohol, less happy hour more gym (its a good sign isn't it), i've cut down on comics (cause credit cards bills are way to high . . and its not even my own credit cards)and i haven't had any donuts too. . . last donut eaten was on wednesday hahaha so i guess 1 out of 5 isn't that all bad. I told you TRY is the key word. Maybe next year i will be more . . . what's that word . . . Obedient??
I am so going to be screwed this year.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home