New Comic
Sometimes you just got the eye for it. Sometimes its a hit and miss thing. Sometimes your judgement faills you. Sometimes you just got lucky. Sometimes you just got to be patience.I saw this title somewhat a few months ago?? maybe early this year when they have the free comic day . . and it caught my eye because the cover seems to look like the stop motion cartoon by Tim Burton (Nightmare before Xmas).
I didn't really go all out to get the comic because it's not readily available in our market . . . also because i thought it will be banned from our market cause of the graphic or something, i guess i was wrong. Found part 1 and 2 (series of 6) at signature behind all the magazines. Someone must have hide it. hahahaha too bad mate. I got it now. I can't believe my luck. Wanted to look for Conan and found this as well. Lucky day.
Still haven't opened it tho. If you want to read bout it click here cause i ain't borrowing them to you. Muahahahaha
Dark Horse titles are getting better and better everytime. Yes Zar one comic a month, i know i know . . . can't help it, Limited Series! *sticking tongue out*



1 Comments:
*roll eyes* you'll be breaking your one comic a month rule EVERY MONTH ni. i know it!
Post a Comment
<< Home