Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Harry Potter Mania

Its the time of the year again . . . The Boy Who Lives! . . . Siapa lagi Harry lah, where have you been?? So this page is dedicated to all Harry Fans (and Victor Krum's . . . :P)


Oh this page is also for Zar, since she ask for this from the last comment.

So those fans of Harry . . . Enjoy battling the mob to get good seats. As for me i will patiently wait until the herd of people have subside.

I know there's a better posters out there but i kinda like Hermione's eyes in this one.















I told you I support Victor Krum. Isnt he just yummy. Since Oliver Wood's no more in the movie i have to look for someone else to drool upon. okay one more picture of Victor Krum. To heck with Harry. . . aaahhh so gorgeous looking.

Sigh . . ok time to go back to reality. . .

5 Comments:

Blogger sel said...

Hawwie Potter.


Si Cedric Diggory yang better looking. Victor Krumlike Igor or Frankenstein. lol

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with selina...
oh but ollie wood was so fine!
What's wrong with 'battling with the mob'? We've always gotten good seats previously (coz we kiasu ppl buy the tickets the day before...). Lets! Lets!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vote is for cedric too *grins*

4:23 PM  
Blogger angel under grace said...

OMG! How come I did not know you have a blog?!

And si Rachel also! I thought she quit!

*Le sighs*

8:43 PM  
Blogger sel said...

ha ha Zar the Quiddich captain kah? with the scottish accent?

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home