Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Movies . . .



Popcorn anyone?? Better hope that these sequels live up to the first one. Anyway lets not ignore those independent movies as well ya. Ask Lulu for the complete list, she should know. hehe



Ah . . . so many movies to look forward to. The goes my salary then.

I just this poster i dont know why? Mone when you go KL i'll give you my list. haha Popcorn! Popcorn!

6 Comments:

Blogger bRed said...

add KinkyBoots..

I watched it last night and LOVED IT!! lol

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that exorcism movie and didnt like it :(

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Sal watched a horror movie! Sal, what were you thinking???

Hey, where's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?

8:44 AM  
Blogger simone said...

List no problem for me BUT the MOST important thing would be the MONEY. I'm living next Tuesday.

3:49 PM  
Blogger sel said...

DUngut!


-Sel wuz here_

5:00 PM  
Blogger sel said...

I link you ah. okeh? okehhhhh

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home