Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Troy and Sparta Army

This was the chess set that i bought from Manila. Finally played a game with Jaim and get a hold of them pictures. haha her camera shot was better than my Sony E's one. The resolution was better.

First round i was badly beaten. Left with one King against her one King and Queen. I've no idea how i played until left with the solitary King. My chess members must be shaking their heads in dissapointment.

But i redeemed myself on the second round. I distract Jaim with an all out important question about her upcoming move to London for two years. I ask her if she got 'Plan B'. he he . . . hey serious you know?!!! Well, serious enough until she got distracted and made a wrong move on the board and that gives me all the break that i need to make the final kill hahahah


Well i'm not that an expert chess player lah . . . it took me several more moves until i manage to have that all important check mate.
The most bizarre thing is, is that it was the Trojan Horse that did it. Just like in the Myth. First round i was using the Spartan Army and second round i tried the Trojans. Must be fair to both armies. Gotta try them both. Its was the Trojans that gave me my first victory. It was a good battle not so bloody like the first one. haha
The first game had too much casualties it's not even a battle, it was Carnage.
Sigh . . after this round, playing chess with the normal ordinary black and white pieces would not be the same anymore. I am so spoiled. *Grin*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't play chess. I'd buy it just for the cute factor!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home