Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lifelike Painting!

Oh wow man, this looks better on a large scale. I haven't seen it tho. This was forwarded to me via MMS hahaha. This was the Big Present that me, eva and sc shared for tgy. It was suppose to be a surprise, eva supposedly have to secretly pay for the painting and we would surprise tgy in the hotel room with it. Mana la tau she really wanted it so much she straight away went and pay for it. So eva gotta go to the counter and ask the cashier to give back tgy's money haha so surprise present not so surprise anymore.

Oh and Lena, i can understand now why it stops you in your tracks. Really a beautiful piece.

I don't really know where the shop is, gotta ask Lena for directions cause we split up and eva got the important task in getting the painting while me and sc run amok at the curve market. hahah sorry eva, you sendiri yang said you can handle it so . . . we have full confidence in you. ha ha ha

Update : Here are more paintings from that same shop that tgy bought for her office and a close up of the ballerina paintings

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But still surprise mah... Since TGY did not I paid for it. HEHEHE!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best painting is still the ballerina ... look at the semi transparent dress. VERY NICE. - shir

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toy, Eva and Shirley-thanks for the great surprise birthday present! You gals are so sweet! Sorry for the late note of thanks because I only had time to check out Toy's blog yesterday. Eva told me the ballerina picture stopped Lena while she was pushing her groceries cart out of Tesco Supermarket and with such great comments, how could I not check out the painting? I had 1 look at it and knew I had to get it. By the way, 1 guy friend looked at the ballerina painting and proceeded to touch the ballerina's boobs back and forth as a show of admiration of the life-like strokes of the painter. Hmnnnn...hands off! Gay Yin

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home