Pool Fight!!
Went to this club called E-West for karaoke and pool (and chicken wings), since everyone else either go movie or have dinner somewhere so only me and Jia Yi, i called for back up so my 2 cousins and niece came along for the sing song and pool also.
I lost by the way. 4-2, the two that i won because we decided to play using left hand, itu pun i nearly lost also (once Jia Yi stop laughing). sigh. i need to practise more (ruth we need the table pronto!!), but then again kan someone "main tipu" a bit lor . . . like distracting the other player, poking the other player and throwing around the . . . whachamacallit . . . "the blue thing" bloody heck cant remember what it's called ha ha . . . so give chance . . . ha ha
Jia Yi i want a rematch!! I owe you a drink lah since i lost. ha ha
Mimone you need to sing more songs . . .
Quote for the night: "I haven't played in a Loooooong time" . . . Jia Yi



3 Comments:
must be the chicken wings . . .
Will sing more when I have gotten my confidence back ekekekek...
lol !!! hey guys HAPPY CINA! NEW YEAR!!! WOOF WOOF!!!
=)
Post a Comment
<< Home